sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

ANDAVA DISTRAÍDA...

...e só hoje descobri e ouvi em modo non stop


bring all your books and dreams and clothes you wear place it next to my books
 and dreams and all the things I like to share imagine how the world would be
 if only you and me start to build our own family tree
 bring all your wanna do's and wanna go's let's build our own records of highs and lows
 please don't forget all the things you wanna say for i my dear want to learn your way and now we're 3,
 the most beautiful empathy let's keep on growing our own family tree
 let me light up the candles for you to blow let me wake you up just to say hello.
 i love your dreams i wish i could foresee i love you melodies
i wish one day I could see and now we're 3,
 the most beautiful empathy let's keep on growing our own family tree
 family tree
 family tree

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário