segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

NEM DE PROPÓSITO!



Everyone's got a story to tell...
everyone's got a pain inside
Everyone's got their own private hell...
everyone's got a sin they hide
Tell you something you already know...
the only heaven is inside your soul

So throw away all your fears...
ocean's calling for your tears
You're not in this fight alone... you see the
Candlelight, baby, you are home

Everyone's got a favourite scar...
from breaking out of the butterfly jar
Everyone's reaching for the stars... free to dream
It's all so simple yet hard to believe...
the only enemy is inside of me

You are the temple and I am the tree
I'll give you shade forever...
if you keep the axeman away from me
Tell you something you already know...
only heaven is inide of your soul

The only heaven is inside your soul...
the only enemy is inside of me
inside of you... inside of me


Dan Reed - Candlelight

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário